1. Develop preventive maintenance schedules for machinery and equipment to ensure that these continue to operate at optimum levels.
2. Monitor and revise maintenance schedules as necessary to ensure their continued effective performance.
3. Determine the optimum level of spare parts to be held in stock to ensure that availability is maintained at minimum cost.
4. Monitor the results of the planned maintenance program and introduce any required changes where effectiveness needs to be improved.
5. Maintain knowledge of new developments in maintenance practices and procedures to ensure that there is continuous improvement in maintenance standards.
6. Maintain contact with other departments to ensure that any plant shut down is carried out at minimum cost and inconvenience.
7. Direct and control electrical engineering projects to ensure that they are completed to the standards required within agreed time scales and to the agreed budget level.
8. Ensure that all electrical maintenance engineering activities are carried out in accordance with the company’s health and safety requirements and in compliance with relevant health and safety legislation.
Tunjangan dan Lain-lain
Lokasi KantorKebayoran Baru, Jakarta Selatan, Dki Jakarta